Follow us on LinkedIn & Facebook for more Ergo Tips or
email us at at to inquire about our services
We recognize that businesses now need a flexible approach to ergo.
We can work with you to guide next steps as your workforce adjusts to these unprecedented changes.
Our ergonomics consultants are ready to serve your needs. We are here to help during these transitions with WFH likely to continue longer term with some returning to the office.
- Creating internal WFH educational resources
- WFH equipment and furniture guidelines
- Virtual workshops on many ergo related topics
- Virtual one-one individual assessments
- In-office virtual and on-site assessments
Creation and/or review of your company’s WFH educational materials, processes, guidelines, equipment and furniture guidelines lists.
WFH Virtual Ergonomics Workshop
30-45 minute video conference workshop conducted by a professional ergonomics consultant, covering:
- Postural alignment
- Examples of WFH hacks, kitchen table, couch/lounge chair, standing/kitchen counter
- Tips such as using voice activation and visual breaks
- Balancing taking breaks/stretching/standing/sitting
WFH Virtual Ergonomics Evaluation
30 – 45 minute evaluation conducted by video conference with a professional ergonomics consultant, covering:
- Discussion and review how worker is working
- Evaluation of how workstation is set up for worker’s needs
- Instructions and virtual practice adjusting workstation equipment/furniture
- Review of WFH hacks
- Review of workstation tips and stretches
- Report with recommendations