Working From Home During COVID-19
Discover some of the many easy ways you can comfortably work from home.
Your goal is alignment: relaxed shoulders, elbows at 90 degrees, wrists neutral, screen at eye level. Don’t worry if you have minimal furniture and equipment. Common household items will improve your current situation. It is simple and easy to stay ergo friendly at home!
- Criteria for WFH furniture and equipment
- Virtual WFH group ergonomic workshops
- Virtual WFH individual ergonomic evaluations
- Onsite ergonomic support for essential workforce
- Design and analysis of WFH ergo program, processes and educational materials